24/7 Online Access To Your Account
Our agency now offers you an enhanced customer service experience by introducing new online service options. Our online customer self-service offers you secure access to your insurance information online 24/7 from a computer or mobile device. These services are available to you at no additional cost.
This new program provides you a variety of added services, including:
- View and reprint automobile ID cards
- View critical policy information (list of vehicles and drivers, coverages)
- Request policy changes online
- Access your agent’s direct contact information
- Review and download account documents
- Report claims online with the option to upload pictures and related claims documentation
- Receive documented confirmation of all activity conducted online
Access the information and service you need, when you need it, no matter where you are. You can now log into a self-service area 24/7/365 from our website – www.ips-ms.com
To access the Client Center, you should request a log-in link by entering the primary email address associated with your IPS account. You will then be emailed a log-in link. When you click the link, you will be asked to verify your last name and zip code to access the Client Center.
Before you can access the Client Center, you must have at least one active policy. Also, your primary email address must be on ﬁle with IPS.
If your email address is associated with another client, you will receive an “invalid email address” error. Just call or email us if this happens, and we will help you.
Customer Self-service Sign-up
Please use our customer service center to view your auto and home insurance policies, print auto insurance ID cards, update your contact information, download documents, and more.